Witcher 1 Romance Cards

Well I never....I must say that I was pleasantly surprised when I started to see the Romance Cards popping up in The Witcher after each of Geralt's 'conquests'. What a dirty stop out!

Don't forget, unlike with subsequent Witcher games, these are a new phenomenon in Witcher 1 and come with full force impact. As you are focusing on objectives and enemies in the dark set scenes these images can serve as a well deserved erotic break in contrast, an experience you can share with Geralt himself. I found it a great shame that on the PC you couldn't go back and look at these works of art in retrospect, as it was not set up for you to collect them. Geralt needs a 'little black book'! I have to say that my favorite Romance Card is of.....Shani. What is yours?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Witcher 1 - How to Manage a Full Inventory

Welcome to the SemiRetroGaming blog!